Borden Light Marina welcomes transients. We have the Battleship Massachusetts and numerous other area attractions within walking distance. For those not in walking distance, we have a courtesy car for your convenience. The Borden Light staff can help you whether it is a grill for two or a catered event for up to 100 people. For your enjoyment, we have a swimming pool, laundry facilities, showers, new family fire pit, and free wifi access. We also have the highly popular Tipsy Seagull Dockside Pub with live musical entertainment most evenings. Transient rates are $3.00/ft per night and $10/per night for electric. All Attractions are within a short walk or ride.
- The Tipsy Seagull Dockside Pub - Our own onsite Floating Restaurant - 508-678-7547
- The Pink Bean - SEASONAL - Located at Borden Light Marina!
- Canned Heat Brewery - Located adjacent to Borden Light Marina.
- The Tipsy Toboggan - A fireside pub just up the street - 508-567-0550
- Sagres Portuguese Restaurant - 177 Columbia ST
- Cinderella Restaurant - 85 Columbia St - Upscale Portuguese & American cuisine - 508-675-0002
- Trio Café - 201 South Main Street - Portuguese & American cuisine - 508-679-5781
- Europa Café - 61 Columbia Street - Cappuccino & morning pastry - 508-678-5562
- Chaves Market - 49 Columbia Street - 508-672-7821