WORLD CLASS OFFSHORE POWERBOAT RACING AUGUST 26-27th
Visit the Race Village at Borden Light Marina and then watch the On-Land Boat Parade Sat night August 27th. The parade will start at the north end of Davol St and end at the Gates of the City with live music by CRASH LAND. Also a few vendors and food from Mesa 21, Jerry Remy's and The Cove Restaurant, Beer & Wine will be provided from the Tipsy Seagull.
- Saturday 27th practice 1-4 pm
- Race village open at Borden Light Marina 1-9
- On-Land Boat Parade 5:30 – 10pm Gates of the City
- Race Day August 28th staring bell at 1 pm
- Race Village open at BLM noon-9
- 1st race 1pm class 1&2
- 2nd race 2:15pm class 3,4,5 Live on WPRO AM
- 3rd race 3:30pm class 5,6,7 Live on WPRO AM
RACE DAY VIEWING AVAILABLE from the Tipsy Seagull, the Battleship Ship or the Cove Restaurant.
Free seating available at the Fall River Line Pier, courtesey of Mayor Correia.